The Diamondback Insight 1 Hybrid Bike is an agile, lightweight bike that can handle itself well both on pavement and on dirt roads. Made of a light aluminum frame with an integrated straight-blade fork of the same material, the Diamondback Insight 1 Performance Hybrid allows you to bike comfortably without hurting your back. The frame is exquisitely finished in speed blue and uses Suntour cranks and Shimano drive trains.
Aside from this, the Diamondback Insight 1 Hybrid Bike also has sturdy brake levers, double wall trims, alloy breaks, and even a DB performance hybrid gel saddle. Easy to assemble, it is packed with a lot of features, placing it at the higher end of the hybrid bikes that are available in the market today. It is also fitted with water bottle mounts, ensuring that you won’t go thirsty while you are out on the trail. Also, the aluminum frame is protected with a lifetime warranty. All these make an ideal high-performance city bike at a price point that won’t break the bank.
Diamondback Insight 1 Hybrid Bike Features
- Heat-treated Insight 6061-T6 custom-formed/hooded aluminum frame tubes with integrated straight aero blade fork, DB snake stays, water bottle mounts, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Choice of small (15”), medium (17”), large (19”), extra-large (21”), and extra-extra-large (23”) for the wheel
- Suntour XCT-V2 crank with chain guard, 28/38/48t
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Microshift M22 Front derailleur and Shimano Altus rear derailleur
- Shimano EF-50 7-speed shifter controlling Shimano HG30
- 7-speed cassette (11-28t) gearing
- Shimano EF-59 brake levers and alloy liner brakes
- 32H Weinmann ZAC-19 double wall rims
- Kenda Kwick Trax 700 x 32c tires
- DB toe-clip-compatible pedal platforms
- DB 31.8mm low-rise alloy handlebar
- DB performance hybrid gel saddle
Diamondback Insight 1 Hybrid Bike Reviews
Bikers who have used the Diamondback Insight 1 Performance Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels) for a considerable amount of time praising its amazing value. Most bikers believe that it provides unparalleled performance and excellent geometric balance at a reasonable price. Most users also find that because it is lightweight, it is easy for them to pick it up and place it in bike racks easily. Generally, most believe that Diamond has equipped it with top-notch components that place it at the higher end of its class.
However, no product satisfies everyone and the Diamondback Insight 1 Hybrid Bike has its share of complaints from users with higher standards. For most users, the brakes, stock tires, and seats could be better. However, most are aware that they can just upgrade the parts. The more experienced riders appreciate the pedals that allow the user to clip in. Most users feel like the tire rubber is poor quality because they keep getting a flat tires. To combat this, one user suggests that you should keep the high-pressure tires well-inflated. For the price, the Diamondback Insight 1 Performance Hybrid Bike promises a great ride that won’t burn a hole through your wallet.